konica minolta bizhub 361, 421, 501
bizhub 361/421/501, prices, rawalpindi, islamabad, supplier, pakistan, nashuatec, gestetner, NRG group, digital duplicator, zebra printer, brochure, download
Busy office environments, especially in mid-sized to larger companies, frequently experience bottlenecks when it comes to effective document production. With the bizhub 361, 421, 501 , Konica Minolta now offers the skills to win by presenting three b/w multifunctionals that take this pressure off and are particularly suited for the seamless integration into existing bizhub workflows.
At 36, 42 and 50 pages per minute all three are perfectly capable to tackle larger volumes in departments of any size, such as general admin-istration, accounting, personnel, procurement or else. Their innovative InfoLine design makes the bizhub 361, 421, 501 an attractive addition to any office. Operation is simple and intuitive via their large LCD display with colour touch-screen.
Please click here to contact our office for prices and queries.
bizhub 361/421/501, digital duplicator, zebra printer, brochure, download
- Copying process: Electrophotographic laser
- Copy/print speed A4 : 361= up to 36 cpm 421= up to 42 cpm 501= up to 50 cpm
- Copy/print speed A3 : 361= up to 23 cpm 421= up to 23 cpm 501= up to 27 cpm
- First Copy/print time : 361= 3.6 sec. 421= 3.6 sec. 501= 3.2 sec.
- Warm-up time: 361= Approx. 30 sec. 421= Approx. 30 sec. 501= Approx. 60 sec.
- Copy resolution: Equivalent to 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan speed: Up to 70 OPM (300 dpi via DF) Up to 60 OPM (600 dpi via DF)
- Scan resolution: Max.: 600 x 600 dpi
- System memory: 1 GB System hard disc (optional) 60 GB
- Controller CPU: Celeron @ 600 MHz 32 BIT
- Print resolution: Equivalent to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Original format: A5–A3
- Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/XP64/Windows VISTA 32/64/Windows VISTA DPWS support/Macintosh 9.x /10.x/Server 2000/2003/2003 x64/Unix/Linux/Citrix
- Scan modes: TWAIN /HDD/FTP/SMB/E-mail
- Scan formats TIFF (single and multi page), PDF
- Interfaces: 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet/USB 2.0; /Parallel IEEE 1284 (optional)
- Automatic document feeder: Up to 80 originals
- Paper input capacity: Maximum 5,650 sheets
- Paper Output capacity: Up to 3,250 sheets
- Copy/print volume (monthly): 361= Rec. 12,500 / Max. 125,000 421= Rec. 14,500 / Max. 150,000 501= Rec. 17,500 / Max. 175,000
- System weight: 97 kg
- and many more useful features..
Konica Minolta’s latest powerful Emperon controller ensures the seamless integration of the bizhub 361, 421, 501 into any company network. Providing Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux and Citrix support and supporting XPS, Microsoft Vista ’s new XML paper specification, the Emperon is compatible with virtu- ally any infrastructure. Its universal driver interface for both PCL and PostScript means extra convenience and ease of use.
Advanced scan and fax communication
Scanning streamlines the distribution and sharing of information. The bizhub 361, 421, 501 provide scan to email, FTP, SMB and user box, with scan formats including multi-page PDF, XPS and TIFF. At the same time all three impress with versatile fax capabilities that include Digital Fax and Digital Store; Internet Fax to send and receive fax data as e-mail attachments; and IP Fax enabling direct faxing with other bizhub devices on the Intranet. Various security features make all fax communication safe and confidential.
Working with Konica Minolta’s proprietary Simitri toner, the bizhub 361, 421, 501 deliver a great print quality. This unique polymerised toner features tiny, uniformly shaped particles to achieve its excellent results. Documents benefit from razor-sharp text and finest lines as well as a highly durable print finish.
Convenient box functionality
With Konica Minolta’s unique User Box approach the storing and managing of information on the bizhub 361, 421, 501 becomes truly efficient. User boxes can be set up with flexible access rights and defined as public, for group use or private; and passwords are easily assigned where required. In addition the PageScope Box Operator provides direct access from the PC to the stored documents, while multi-file pre-view enables fast searches via thumbnails
Essential security & access control
Addressing the vital question of security, the bizhub 361, 421, 501 comply with the latest international security standard ISO 15408 EAL3 and are equipped with a complete security package to keep critical information safe, prevent unauthorised access to the company network and make tampering with confidential data impossible. Of particular note is the biometric authentication option: Finger vein authentication works with images of finger vein patterns captured by scanning the finger. Alternatively, authentication by non-contact IC card is also available.