Kyocera Mita KM-6030
KM-6030, prices, rawalpindi, islamabad, supplier, pakistan,
nashuatec, gestetner, NRG group, digital duplicator, zebra printer, brochure, download
Combining high productivity with excellent ease of use, the KM-6030 document management system is the ideal solution for large departments with heavy workloads. This A3 monochrome multifunctional is perfectly equipped to support the document workflow in high-volume office environments. Based on Kyocera’s unique long-life technology and toner-only concept, the KM-6030 offers top-of-the-class reliability as well as an extremely low Total Cost of Ownership. Make the KM-6030 the centrepiece of your department and watch productivity grow.
Please click here to contact our office for prices and queries.
- Copy/print speed : : Max. 60/31 pages per minute A4/A3
- First Copy/print time : 3.6 seconds or less
- Copy/print resolution: 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600) /600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscaled (scan)
- Scan resolution: 600, 400, 300, 200 dpi
- Memory capacity: Memory: Standard 64 MB + ECOmemory, max. 576 MB (2 additional DIMM slots for 32, 64, 128, 256 MB), 1 CompactFlash card slot
- Interfaces: High speed bi-directional parallel (IEEE 1284), USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), Fast Ethernet 10-Base-T/ 100Base-TX, 2 KUIO-LV option interface slots
- Applicable OS: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP, MAC/OS9, MAC/OSX
- Network protocol: TCP/IP
- File types: TIFF, PDF
- Max. input capacity with options: 8,100 sheets
- Paper Output Capacity: 250 sheets
- Duty cycle: 300,000 pages per month
- Warm up time: 30 seconds or less
- Weight: Main unit: Approx. 188 kg
- PF-650 High capacity paper feeder: 4,000 sheets, 60-160 g/m2 , A4
- Multi-tray: 5-bins, 150/100 sheets (A4/A3) each bin (optional for DF-650)
- Booklet folder: 16 sheets, 60-200 g/m2 for cover sheet (optional for DF-650)
- and many more useful features..
KM-6030, digital duplicator, zebra printer, brochure, download
Monochrome A3 Document Management System
The KM-6030 incorporates extremely durable components that guarantee smooth and reliable operation. The system is designed to last for exceptionally long maintenance cycles. Thus, the KM-6030 keeps your overall operating costs low and productivity high – at the same time ensuring a minimum impact on the environment
The KM-6030 delivers outstanding network connectivity and problem-free system administration. Kyocera’s single platform technology means that the same driver can be used for every Kyocera PCL/PostScript print device in the network: from single-user desktop printers to high-end multifunctional systems. Only Kyocera offers this effortless combination of IT sophistication and high-performance paper handling expertise.
Typefaces and barcodes
The 136 scalable Post Script fonts provide high flexibility for all applications. A total of 45 integrated barcodes including hash totals are computed automatically by the printer and printed in the desired size, alignment and position.
is an advanced network management software tool that is compatible with all Kyocera printers and multifunctional products as well as those of other vendors that use the standardised protocol SNMP. The settings of all the printers on the network can be checked visually and amended from any Windows PC. KM-NET VIEWER also acts as a valuable, real-time early warning system by sending email messages
The optional hard disk offers even more efficient document management. At the same time it allows the management of print data with eMPS functions such as quick copy, proof and hold, private print and job storage.