Orignal Price : 27500 PKR
Availability: Yes (in stock)
The AG range gel batteries are designed with front terminal structure. The perfect design ensures AG series battery the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet. Adopt Flat plates with gel electrolyte.
This new technology leverages on the advantages of the AG and Ares technology to provide better cycle performance versus the AG technology and a shorter time discharge performance as compared with the Gel technology.
AG range gel battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19″, 23″ rack or cabinet, and also offers options of top connection and side of monoblocs connection. AG range battery can be equipped with central gas collection system according to the requirement of customer.
The AG batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA’s QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
Please click here to contact our office for queries.
Narada Polymer Gel Battery AG12V155F
- Gel technology applied in AG range batteries.
- Front-access terminal connections for fast and easy installation
- and maintenance
- Suitable for 19″, 23″ rack or cabinet
- Excellent special lead-tin-calcium formula alloy for Grids and plates
- Mircoporous glass mats in low resistance as separator
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve
- 12+ years expectant Life under full float service at 25oC(77oF)
Compliant standards :
- Din standard
- Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
- EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Switchgear / utility
- Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
- Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery:
- 2.25Vpc at 25oC(77oF)
- Self discharge rate:
- < 2% per month at 25oC(77oF)
- Shelf life: six months at 25oC(77oF)
- Valve regulated system, no water addition needed.